Friday, January 21, 2011

Being a blogger

I used to be a blogger...
I started blogging in 2004 and was blogging all the way to 2008...
Blogging was my life... I Was a Blogger... And my friends Were Bloggers...

And then things happened... And I wasn't blogger anymore...

Since then, I tried several times to get back to blogging, but it seems to me that it's still not time for that... So I'm going to stop Trying to be a blogger again and keep on posting only photos of my work... and then maybe I'll write when I have something to write about... when I'll have something to say...

Regarding my work, at the moment I'm collecting some supplies with hope that very soon I'll start making my own art in the techniques that comes the most natural to me...

knitting and crocheting

No comments:

Post a Comment